Monday, January 20, 2014

Rare Authentic Landed UFO (1975): Photographed by Billy Meier



Description of Photos on ebay:
EXTREMELY RARE Authentic True Original First Generation Direct from Original Negative 3 1/2 X 3 1/2 Inch Color Photo Shot by Contactee Eduard "Billy" Meier in Switzerland Exact Date and Location Unknown, Circa Mid 1970s. This is an Original Photograph Given to Lt. Col. Wendelle C. Stevens Straight from Billy Meier Himself! This Photo is in Near Mint Very Well Preserved Physical Condition with a Very Small White "Nick" at the Lower Right Corner and Original Catalog Sticker #102(or #97) at the Lower Left Corner as Shown, Printed on Vintage Photographic Paper with Vintage Swiss Kodak Watermark. This Original Photograph was Recovered Directly from the Personal Archives of Lt. Col. Wendelle C. Stevens!

Billy Meier's response: 
In an email to Michael Horn through Christian Frehner on Jan 19, 2014:

"As I was driving by on my moped I've seen that flying object (kind of a telemeter disk) hovering above ground. I stopped, took two photos, and then the object vanished. I continued to drive along. I've never spoken with the Plejaren about this incident and, therefore, don't know what the object was and why it was there. Luckily I had my Olympus camera with me."

Note: Kindly share the scans of the images with us after your purchase!
Purchase: Photo no.97 & 102

UPDATE: here

No comments:

Post a Comment